CAMBRIDGE YOUTH LACROSSE
Registration for Boys & Girls 2016 Spring Lacrosse Is Open!
Saturday, October 3 - October 31, 2015
Link for Registration Posted Below
For more details on CYL Girls Lacrosse & CYL Boys Lacrosse, check out the Registration Tab on the Left sidebar of this page.
We are excited about our new registration process, as all necessary elements are captured in one place! Our new TeamSnap registraton offers the ablitity to order apparel, review and upload necessary forms, and submit fees at one time.
What You'll Need for Online Spring Registration:
- A Valid US Lacrosse Number: All participants must be a current member of US Lacrosse. The US Lacrosse membership provides the necessary insurance coverage for your player to participate in our program. The membership must extend through the end of the Spring Season (i.e., May 2016.) If you don’t have a US Lacrosse number or need to renew, please visit http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx. No player will be allowed to register or play for CYL without on an active US Lacrosse Membership. Please have your membership information available for online registration.
- Signed CYL Code of Conduct Form: All participants must be sign and return a current Code of Conduct form prior to the first practice. The 2016 Code of Conduct form is avaialble in this downloadable file: Final_code_of_conduct_Sept2015.pdf on the "Important Documents" tab on the left sidebar of this page, or in the online registration. You will have an opportunity to upload your signed form during online registration.
- Know your player's uniform sizes: Boys and Girls teams will wear the same uniforms worn during Spring and Fall 2015 seasons. If you are new to CYL or if your player has outgrown their uniform, you will have an opportunity to order a new uniform or new uniform pieces as needed. Please be prepared to select your player sizes during registration. You can confirm or change these sizes, if necessary, at the upcoming Uniform Fitting day.
- Payment: Registration Fees will be collected using a Paypal link at the end of the registration process. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make payment but you will need a credit card to pay online. Registrations are not complete until payment is received. Additional Select Team Fees will be collected after players are placed on a Select team following try-outs.
- Residency Requirements: Participation on a Cambridge Select team requires residence within the Cambridge High School district. Participation on all other Cambridge Youth Lacrosse recreational teams is open to all players, regardless of residency. Select team candidates will need to provide proof of residency prior to try-outs in November.
- Uniform Information: All Boys and Girls uniforms for Spring 2016 will be the SAME UNIFORMS worn in Spring/Fall 2015. NEW players must purchase a full uniform set (Boys: Pinnie, Shirt, & Shorts and Girls: Top and Skirt.) Returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform but uniform sets and individual uniform pieces will be available for purchase, as needed. Girls uniforms will be available for purchase after Select Teams are chosen. Boys uniforms will be available to purchase during online Registration.
Boys uniform details are available in this downladable file: Spring_2016_CYL_BOYS_UNIFORMS.pdf or on the "SPRING 2016 UNIFORM INFORMATION" tab on the left sidebar of this page. Optional shooter shirts are also avaialbe for purchase with Spring Registration: Optional_Shooter_Shirt.pdf
Please be sure to review uniform sizing and pricing information prior to registering for Boys Lacrosse so you are prepared to make your size selections, if necessary.
We look forward to another AWESOME season,
thank you for your interest in playing CYL Spring Lacrosse!
Girls Spring 2016 Lacrosse Registration Link:
Boys Spring 2016 Lacrosse Registration Link:https://go.teamsnap.com/divisions/26278/registration/16683/register/new
If you have any additional questions, need any additional information or have any concerns, please contact
Wayne Ellington, Cambridge Youth Lacrosse, VP/Boys Athletic Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Marke Schnetzka, Cambridge Youth Lacrosse, Girls Athletic Director via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Cambridge Youth Lacrosse Board
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @CambridgeYL
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK cambridgeyouthlax